Through education, creating awareness, and encouraging active participation in local, national, and worldwide projects, Link365 Ltd understands the need of mitigating any negative environmental consequences caused by our business activities as much as possible. We're also dedicated to building a long-term business with minimal negative consequences and pursuing continual development in all our endeavours.
We have established systems and procedures to measure and reduce our impact on the environment and our targets towards net zero, as a responsible organization, we are committed to:
- Implementing and continually improving our environmental systems and procedures.
- Complying with relevant Environmental Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, Standards, and industry best practice.
- Reducing our carbon footprint and our consumption of natural resources and raw materials whenever possible in line with COP 26 goals.
- Preventing or reducing any harmful emissions to land, water and air.
- Improving management of our waste and where possible recycling or re-using any waste produced.
- Responsible management of our water usage.
- Encouraging our suppliers to adopt good environmental management practice and selecting the most environmentally sound options when procuring products and services.
- Raising staff awareness of environmental issues and encouraging them to consider the impact their activities have on the environment through education and training.
- Promoting a responsible attitude to the environment through the advice we provide to our clients.
- Using energy supplied from renewable sources where viable.
- Setting targets that will support our current and future continuous improvement.
All employees are held accountable for their work performance as well as any acts that may have an environmental impact. All employees must understand that they play a critical role in the accomplishment of this policy and must take proactive action to reduce negative environmental consequences.